NCIS system update
1 July 2020
A number of updates have been applied to external codes that support coronial data on the NCIS:
- Death address geocoding is now available for the first time for NCIS records
- The quarterly update for incident and residential address geocoding has been completed
- ICD-10 codes for 2018 now available on Australian and NZ records
- ICD-10 codes for 2016 and 2017 Australian cases updated with latest versions
- BDM data for indigenous status and place of birth now available for 2018 Australian records.
Find out more about this update in the release notes available on the NCIS website.